What is the Jeremy Rudd Net Worth?
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Born:||14 October 1987|
|Country of Origin:||America|
|Source of Wealth:||Actor and Model|
Jeremy Rudd is an Actor and Model.
Jeremy Rudd is best known for his character of Caleb Jackson in the movie named The Cabin House.
He got famous through Netflix films like “City on a Hill”, “Burning Sands”, “In my Dreams”, and “Pink side Ahead”. Jeremy is a multi-talented actor and he knows how to conquer the audience’s hearts.
As of 2023, Jeremy Rudd’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $5 million.
Jeremy Rudd was born on the 14 October 1987, in Seattle, USA, America.
He was raised by his parents who live in Seattle, Washington. He has two siblings Nathan and Rudd who are also an actor.
Jeremy Rudd performed Act from a very young age. he studied at a private school in his hometown then he went to Seattle film school. he always feels proud that he graduates from a Film Institute.
Jeremy attended film school to learn acting and start his acting career at the age of 20.
Firstly, he has begun his acting career in a commercial role for Microsoft and other companies. In 2010 he made his debut with the film Champion Road: Arena. After this, he noticed and got many offers due to his performance.
Then he appeared as a popular character Braxton Boys, a dealing gangster in the TV show, “City on a Hill”.
Furthermore, he is also a part of “City on a Hill” season 2.
Jeremy was seen as a Detective Carl in a Movie “Sunken City” (2014)
Then he appeared in the film “The Plug” as a cop.
In 2017, he worked on the film “Walk of Fame” and “Burning Sands”.
Moreover, he acted in “MAMBA” as a role of Jake and “Nocturnal” as Jerome.
Next, he worked in the films “The Baby Proposal and ” the Cabin House”.
However, he also appeared in ” The Dark Side (2021) as an Evan Harris and the film “The Night of the Heist “(2021) as Jason Maddox.
Jeremy Rudd Height and Weight
Jeremy’s height is 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 meters) and his weight is 68 kg (152 Ibs).
Achievement of Jeremy Rudd
Jeremy achieves the Young black actor award.
How Does Jeremy Rudd Make His Net worth?
Jeremy Rudd’s main source of income is Acting
Jeremy Rudd’s Net Worth
Rudd’s Net worth is $5 million approximately at the age of 34 years. Being a successful actor his income is increasing day by day.
Here are some of the best highlights of Jeremy Rudd’s career:
- Sunken City (Film, 2014)
- In My Dreams (TV Show, 2014)
- The Plug (Film, 2016)
- Walk of Fame (Film, 2017)
- Burning Sands (Film, 2017)
- MAMBA (Film, 2018)
- Microsoft Life (Film, 2018)
- Nocturnal (Film, 2018)
- The Baby Proposal (Film, 2018)
- The Cabin House (Film, 2019)
- Pink Skies Ahead (Film, 2020)
- The Dark Side (Film, 2021)
- City on a Hill (Film,2021)
- The Night of the Heist (Film, 2021)
- Jeremy Rudd is an American Actor and Model. he starts acting by doing commercial acts with different companies.
- He got fame through a movie name The Cabin in a House and a “TV show City on a hill”. He has acted in around 20 Films and some TV series.
- As of 2023, Jeremy Rudd’s Sarah McLachlan’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $5 million.